About Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) – Level 2
8 - 12 WEEKS
FUNDED, NON FUNDED OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Trust score 4.3 | 46 Reviews
Best Training is offering this exciting City and Guilds Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in London (Free*) and you can gain a range of essential Microsoft Office Skills upon completion.
Benefit from learning the key skills needed such as – Word, Project, Excel, Publisher and Powerpoint including Office 365 for Collaborative Technologies upon completion of your course. Gain the renowned Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification.
Please note Microsoft Technologist / Any vendor exams must be arranged separately. Please speak to your Course Advisor for full details.
Course Delivery and Support
- Classroom Sessions- On Saturdays (8- 12 weeks)
- Allocation of IT Tutor with on-going support via email and telephone
- Virtual Learning Environment, candidates must complete all online learning within the portal
Skills you will gain
- World-class skills to get a highly valued job
- Using word processing software to adapt and merge documents
- Designing and creating spreadsheets
- Designing and creating databases
- Using the Internet for finding, selecting and sending information
- Designing and creating presentations
- Designing and creating multi-page documents using desktop publishing software or other number of ICT Single Subjects.
This Level 2 Diploma qualification provides a substantial introduction to the knowledge required to work in the ICT industry in roles. Microsoft Office is used by businesses across all sectors and it’s the most sought- after skill-set to gain
You can secure work as an
- Administrative Assistant,
- Personal Assistant,
- Secretary or any other role in an office environment.
Being able to demonstrate a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out and FIND YOUR DREAM JOB!
Microsoft Office Specialist course curriculum
This is a Framework qualification and comprises of the following courses:
- Unit 201 Improving Productivity using IT (Mandatory)
- Unit 202 IT User Fundamentals
- Unit 203 Set Up an IT System
- Unit 204 Optimise IT System Performance
- Unit 209 Using Collaborative Technologies
- Unit 225 Presentation Software
- Unit 226 Project Management Software
- Unit 227 Spreadsheet Software
- Unit 228 Website Software
- Unit 229 Word Processing Software
No previous experience or qualifications in ICT are expected
Suitable for a wide age range starting from 19+
Will the qualification support progression to further learning?
The Level 2 Diploma in MOS provides the underpinning knowledge and skills that would allow a learner to extend their competency in further areas at the same level or above.
- Vendor Qualification such as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Gain or improve their skills by undertaking a higher level qualification in Level 3.
- This qualification can also use this as part of an Intermediate and advanced Apprenticeships in IT.
- ABA encourages progression into higher level of courses where appropriate and available such as Level 3, Level 4, HNC or Apprenticeships.
At Best Training, we tailor the training to suit your needs and the cost of our training programmes always aim to exceed the value you get out of it. Depending on the course you choose, the duration and cost differs. We have outlined the 3 possible ways to help you get the financial support to cover the cost of this course.
Funding & Grants
At Best Training, we can offer this course fully FREE for you through the funding grants that we have secured, and If you are eligible, it can help towards the full cost of your training. The funding will have certain terms and conditions that will need to be satisfied in order to qualify for the FREE funding grant and these are managed by the ESFA.
Please speak to our Course Advisor to know if you qualify for this funding option and your requirements further.
What we can help by
- Providing course outcomes along with a comprehensive training programme tailored for your company
- Establish communication with your finance/ HR departments to arrange payment options
- Outline the Terms and Conditions that apply
- Speak to a Course Advisor for full information on the options available to you
You could opt to pay upfront or discuss a payment plan for the full cost of the course with our advisors.
Your current employer can support your cost for this course either in part or full. Please discuss with our course advisor if you are looking for full information on this finance option available to you.
What will you get in return?
A Microsoft Office Specialist Certification in IT is one of the most prestigious and widely known courses you can complete from one of the most highly regarded training organisations across London. Most employers throughout the UK recognise the City and Guilds qualifications and it shows the employers that you have been trained to a high academic standard.
- Get Microsoft Certified
- Gain recognition by adding the MOS logo on your CV.
If you are completing the MOS certifications on top of your Diploma, then you will have world-class skills to showcase on your CV and gain the edge to at interviews to get a highly valued job.
An added benefit that ABA offers is the flexible study options through our online VLE. You will attend weekend classes at our training centre blended with an online Distance Learning platform that covers the course curriculum and objectives needed to gain the certification. You will still have full support and guidance from our course advisors.
Get ready for a promising career in the top industries
Microsoft Office is used by businesses across all sectors and it’s the most sought- after skill-set to gain when you are doing an office based job.