About Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Level 3
LEVY AND NON-LEVY FUNDING OPTIONS
TrustScore 4.5 | 43 reviews
This is a level 3 apprenticeship that takes typically 14 months to complete. A Digital marketer uses online and social media platforms to design, build and implement campaigns and drive customer sales. This industry driven apprenticeship will prepare you to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. As a Digital marketer you will typically be working as part of a team, in which you will take up responsibility of some elements. Generally, you will report to a digital marketing manager, a marketing manager or an IT Manager in some cases.
Course Delivery and Support
- It Combines Online learning, classroom training and On-the-job experience to develop real world skills using innovative technology.
- Virtual Learning Environment, candidates must complete all online courses within the portal
How to be the most sought out Digital Marketer Apprentice?
Also save upto 100% through funding
5 Reasons you should choose
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship from Applied Business Aacademy
You will become an expert in Digital Marketing
With us, you’ll know all about Digital marketing in record time
Receive a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship certificate on completion
Certification boosts your CV and improves prospects
Comprehensive study material
Support from trainers and mentors to achieve your goals.
Live training with real projects
Time and Space to experiment and learn
Hands on teaching
Experience is everything & demonstrates your ability
Why take this apprenticeship?
This is the age of social media and individuals are striving to make a mark in the Digital space. Company’s success is measured by how many people follow them, like their posts and comment on their walls, making it a race to achieve digital recognition. This means an ever increasing need for talented digital marketers.
Beauty of an apprenticeship is in the fact that it combines the best of all worlds – training, experience and chance to earn. As an apprenticeship you will be employed alongside experienced staff, learning very specific job skills, earning a wage, getting employee benefits and studying to gain an industry recognised Digital Marketing certification.
What will you learn?
You will learn theory of marketing, how to implement it digitally, the tools involved in the process and the technical know how to analyse outcomes of your digital campaigns, make reports on the outreach, troubleshoot problem areas, launch and relaunch, track progress, write content and make marketing plans. All this, not in the confines of a classroom but in the real world with real projects, real colleagues and real life marketing cases.
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship course curriculum
Helps candidate understand the principles of coding and specific specialist areas of marketing. Teaches to apply basic marketing principles and the customer lifecycle.
Improves understanding of customer relationship marketing, responds to the business environment and business issues. Develops understanding of how teams work effectively to deliver campaigns.
Prepares apprentice to understand the main components of Digital and Social Media Strategies, the comparative abilities of related platforms and how they integrate in to the working environment. Apprentice will learn to follow digital etiquette and the required security levels to protect data across digital and social media platforms.
Professional qualification you can choose
- Google squared
- CIW - Site development
- Google analytics IQ
Applied Business Academy Digital Marketing Apprenticeship outcome
- Written communication: applies a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication
- Research: analyses and contributes information on the digital environment to inform short and long term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Technologies: recommends and applies effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- Data: reviews, monitors and analyses online activity and provides recommendations and insights to others
- Customer service: responds efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms.
- Problem solving: applies structured techniques to problem solving, and analyses problems and resolves issues across a variety of digital platforms
- Analysis: understands and creates basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
- Implementation: builds and implements digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
- Applies at least two of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
- Uses digital tools effectively
- Digital analytics: measures and evaluates the success of digital marketing activities
- Interprets and follows:
- latest developments in digital media technologies and trends
- marketing briefs and plans
- company defined ‘customer standards’ or industry good practice for marketing
- company, team or client approaches to continuous integration
- Can operate effectively in their own business’s, their customers’ and the industry’s environments
- Understands the principles of coding
- Understands and can apply basic marketing principles
- Understands and can apply the customer lifecycle
- Understands the role of customer relationship marketing
- Understands how teams work effectively to deliver digital marketing campaigns and can deliver accordingly
- Understands the main components of Digital and Social Media Strategies
- Understands the principles of all of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click and understands how these can work together
- Understands the similarities and differences, including positives and negatives, of all the major digital and social media platforms
- Understands and responds to the business environment and business issues related to digital marketing and customer needs
- Understands and follows digital etiquette
- Understands how digital platforms integrate in to the working environment
- Understands and follows the required security levels necessary to protect data across digital and social media platforms
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
Expected job roles
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Technologist
- SEO Executive
- Analytics Executive
- Campaign Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
- Email Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Executive
- Content Co-ordinator
Wherever possible our training is tailored to your needs. The cost of our training programmes depend on the course(s) you choose and varies according to duration and breadth. Rest assured we have a number of payment options available to ensure the cost of training is affordable and can be worked alongside your other financial commitments. Common ways people fund their training include
Funding & Grants
There may be the opportunity to apply for funded grants that can help towards the cost of training. All schemes will have different terms and conditions that will need to be met in order to qualify for a grant and these are managed by the ESFA.
We’d recommend you speak to our Course Advisor to discuss your requirements further.
You have an excellent opportunity to qualify for FREE funding that can help towards the cost of the training.
All schemes will have different terms and conditions that will need to be met in order to qualify for the funding options and these are managed by the ESFA in partnership with the training providers.
We’d recommend you speak to our Course Advisor to discuss your requirements further and find the best funding options available to you and to check if you qualify for this FREE training.
What we can help by
- Tailored personnel letters
- Communication with finance departments to arrange payment options (upfront or payment plan*
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Speak to a Course Advisor for full information on the options available to you
If you are a small company and would like to train one of your staff, please speak to our advisor to know the funding options available to you!
For large businesses, we recommend speaking to one of our levy consultant to check for opportunities to utilise your levy fund whereby you can upskill your existing staff for Free!
Professional recognition with Applied Business Academy
- On completion of your apprenticeship you will be recognised to enter the Register of IT Technicians.
- You will also gain access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS.
Get ready for a promising Digital Marketing career in the top industries
There is no faster way to start your Digital Marketing career than an apprenticeship. You will be needed by all employers, large and small in all industries – financial, legal, retail, media production, medical, entertainment and many more.
General career progression
- As an Apprentice
Earn between £10K – £18K as you learn 20% learning / 80% working
- Digital Marketing Assistant
£18K to £20K per year
- Digital Marketing Executive
£20K to £35K per year
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35K to £60K per year
- Digital Marketing Director
£60K+ per year
One of the most helpful and resourceful training centre with friendly staff greetings and over 10 years experienced tutors sharing their job prospects giving us real opportunity to get an insight into my aspiring IT job role. The teaching style is unique and would leave you hungry for more. I would definitely recommend this course.
I have been a freelancer for so many years and my passion for learning something new brought me to applied business academy. I enrolled myself on their IT Diploma programme and it has been a rewarding journey so far. I’ve learned a lot and through practical application of the learning, I have gained valuable IT support skills. I’ve joined the weekend class and if I find it hard to cope, I am given the option to come anytime on weekdays to get one to one support from a qualified IT assessor. I would strongly recommend this level 2 course for anyone who wish to learn the basics of IT support and how to become 1st line support technician! A huge thumbs up to the team at ABA!
I was planning on not going to university and wanted to experience the world of work, expand on my skills and knowledge. Apprenticeships are a great way to get into work, to build from the ground up and gives you a chance to earn while you learn. I gained a lot of knowledge about digital marketing during my time in ABA. It really opened my eyes on what it will feel like to work in a professional environment everyday and I have improved a lot of skills over the period of time. The people are awesome and really friendly. The atmosphere at the office was fantastic; I got on well with everyone in my group. I would surely recommend it to anyone who wants to start a career in marketing.
Excellent Training, Very Hands on. Fun learning Environment. Blended Learning was very good. I enjoyed the Practicals. Would highly recommend.
Applied Business Academy’s fast-moving and exciting industry-driven Apprenticeships
Get ready with a smart advantage for your career